Thursday, April 4, 2013

What was your experience at the Retreat?


At the end of the retreat we asked the women to share with us their experience while at The Springs. Sue Sabaloni, the Womens Ministries Director at Calvary Bible Church in Bakersfield brought 7 women from her church with her. Sue writes: “As He always does here, He again gave me a time to “retreat” and just delight in the goodness of God.  This year He gave me the stories written by Elaine which were wonderful.  And being able to bring 7 new ladies and see what it meant to them was “over the top.” One of the sweetest parts of this retreat is you 5 women! You treat each one of us so very special and with a tenderness that truly shows the love of Jesus.  Each one of you on the team, in your own way, make the ladies feel very loved – thank you that I know when I bring my ladies here, I know that they will be touched with kindness, grace and mercy.”    (Sue Sabaloni, Womens Ministries Director, Calvary Bible Church, Bakersfield)                                         
 
 
>

No comments: