Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What is The Springs retreat like?

The Springs is a wonderful time to draw closer to God.” (Jane Seyler, Friendship Church, Palm Desert)

“Rest, reflection, restoration. A time to bask in His gentle love and acceptance.  I was particularly struck by the power of the Word when the team recited Colossians as a chorus. The words came alive.” (Deanna Harder, Worship Leader, First Baptist Church of Mesa, AZ)

“The Lord renewed my spirit. I have been in a dry desert for the last 18 months and He used this time to fill me up, love on me, encourage me, and give me peace. Even when an emergency came through, He comforted my heart and filled me. I finally feel like I can serve again. He reminded me that I am precious and loved.  Colossians was perfect and just for me!” (Pam Goudge, Sovereign Grace, Bakersfield)

>

No comments: