Saturday, April 20, 2013

He is my Daily Bread


“God simplified my purpose. With all the ministries I’m juggling plus the responsibilities of home and family, I’ve made things so complicated. I’d somehow gotten the idea that I needed the perfect plan. I’d driven myself crazy with schedules and outlines written weeks and months out. In our time together He reminded me He is my daily bread. I can’t store Him up and go about my business and be okay. I was designed for daily renewal that can only come from Him. I know Him as my peace and my Provider only when I come to Him with my needs.



I want to remember that I’m not “bothering” the Lord with my problems, that He wants me to come to Him. My thorn may even be given by Him to keep me relying on Him and not myself.” Sarah Johnson

>

No comments: