Sunday, April 7, 2013

How did the Lord use this time?

“He helped me to see that I can do things alone that He will guide and comfort me.”

“Helping me through a time in my life right now. I feel a little better, but I know I have God to help me through it.” (Sarah Long)

“It gave me time to reflect on myself and where I am with the Lord. I enjoyed the journaling tips. It really opened up doors for me to search out God and what direction He would like me to go. I enjoyed the Stations of the Cross. It gave me time to really reflect on Christ and His sacrifice for me!” (Clivia Wolff)

“I was fascinated with how God put me with others who are on similar journeys with the Lord.  He confirmed truths I have been wrestling with and refreshed my soul.” (Janis Walton, Pastor’s Wife, Belevue Community Church)

“To emphasize how much He loves me. To give me insights on a writing project. To “examen” – some of the past. I loved the helpful booklets, “Set your Hearts on Things Above” and “I am with you always.” Colossians was a wonderful choice to focus on at this retreat. So rich. It has fed my mind, heart, and soul. Now – it’s time for application to my life! (Rosalie Campbell, Prison Outreach, Cornerstone Community Church, Canyon Lake)

>

No comments: