Monday, April 8, 2013

What was The Springs like for you?

“It was a beautiful time of focusing on my relationship with God. I loved my walk with God and our conversation. I like the bells calling us to chapel and the feeling of a monastery. It felt reverent and holy. The music touched me so much. Old and familiar songs brought me to tears. God cleansed my soul. He refreshed my spirit. He renewed my resolve to serve Him in every area of my life.” (Tracy Millward, First Baptist Church, Mesa, AZ)

“Many ways…First, I feel closer and more filled with Him. He pampered me with His presence. He gave me some insights from my reading about the Levites in Deuteronomy about my calling and the ministry of Love Inc.  I came asking the question, “What is more important, hearing from God or what we hear from God.”  The answer is different for different people, but at this time, quality time, is most important for me. Just knowing that I am with Him, is where I find my security and direction.” (Jan Fayle, Love INC., Executive Assistant, Evangelicals for Social Action, Valley Christian Center, Fresno)

“I just desperately needed rest. I needed time to decompress and to let my mind relax. The full day of silence, prayer, and meditation was just what I needed. There were no great revelations, just a day of peace and the presence of God. You all did a wonderful job of preparing us and leading us through. Superb!” (Louann Roberts, Correctional Facility Chaplin, Grace Baptist Church, San Jose).
>

No comments: