Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"I love coming here!"


I love coming here. I enjoy all the leaders so much and their resources help me to get the most out of this retreat. I find this time is so sacred and refreshing to my soul. It is just wonderful! Thank you again for having me here! It is precious to me and helps me reconnect with my Lord and Savior so I can be a better wife and doctor and friend. Thank you! Don’t change anything!” (Laura Todoroff, Physician, North Coast Calvary, Carlsbad)



“Opened my mind to realizing I have a “heavenly Father” to experience just as I experienced my loving, earthly father.” (Patty Sue)

“To slow me down and turn down the roar of the world! To commune with me and remind me of how to come into His presence and quietly wait for Him. The Lord answered all my questions, calmed my fears and blessed me greatly with Scriptures and a love letter.” (Bobbie Roath, Living Hope Christian Fellowship, Oakdale)

“I was able to empty myself of a lot of baggage and draw closer to God”
>

No comments: