Wednesday, April 21, 2010

from Christy Wold

After 30 years of following Christ, I finally understand the difference between belief that God exists and is the way, and experiencing God's presence and love for me. Over three lovely days set aside to be with God I discovered him to be beyond anything I can imagine or capture, and yet he had me put my head on his knee as I sat at his feet and he told me to stop all my questioning and seeking and doing for a moment so he could tell me that he loves me. I was able to see how beautiful it is in the present with my Abba. God did provide grace for each "thing" I had to do so I could live in the present and not worry about the future. I even enjoyed cleaning up and wasn't just hurrying to get to the next thing - how freeing.

Thank you God for Saturn, Sirius, star nurseries, and all your wonders - the wildflowers, clouds, and gentle breeze. I feel like I am still glowing after being in your presence. It is absolutely amazing what you can do when I give you the time. I can't wait for November Springs - what a gift Lord. Thank you......
>

No comments: