Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chapels focused on Trust from the Psalms

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
and that you, O Lord, are loving.
Surely you will reward each person
according to what he has done.
O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

excerpts from Psalm 61, 62, and 63
>

No comments: