Sunday, November 21, 2010

Refreshed in the arms of Jesus



"The Lord used The Springs retreat to refresh and heal my soul and wrap me in the arms of Jesus."

"Of course, I had my plan and brought lots of books and materials, but He had His perfect plan for me--  After I spent a while on my own plan and a brief nap, He sent me outside to view His creation. I walked on the grounds for several hours and sat and visited with Him while the warm sun shone upon me, but best of all--there was a gentle, cool breeze that gently touched my face and it was as if the Savior Himself was gently caressing my cheeks. What a gift! He shows me daily how much He loves me, but it take me slowing down and waiting on Him!  Thank you for this special time with the Lord!"






>

1 comment:

sacred journeys Hawaii said...

Wow! I really love retreats during spring time.
You can see and feel the real beauty of nature. :)