Saturday, January 3, 2015

Joy!

November 2014 Springs participants
“It seems that I have been on a self-imposed spiritual exile caused by my own sin and unbelief. God has promised me though his Word that I “shall go out from that exile with joy and be led forth by the Lord Himself and His Word with peace. And the mountains and hills will break forth before me with singing and all of the trees of the field shall clap their hands.” (Is 55:12).

I have heard the singing of the birds in the trees and have walked the trails. I’m leaving with joy! (How ironic…my quilt piece was simply the word “joy” – God knew). I am His beloved! I am going to start a journal that is full of scriptures and promises of His love for me so I can be reminded of His faithfulness and love in the next crisis.  – Pamela Thomas
>

No comments: