Sunday, March 25, 2012

Like coming home

"The Springs is an opportunity for me to spend time with God and develop my relationship with Him; a time to be in silence with Him and listen to His guidance in a safe environment.

The Lord used this time in my life to give me rest, to refresh me, and give me some direction to my questions. The Scriptures are finally beginning to speak to me, or rather, I'm finally able to hear God, through the Scriptures. Coming to The Springs is like coming home to my Father's arms, but not like any earthly father I've ever known. In Him, all of my needs are simply yet lovingly met, providing me the space and time to listen, pray, assess, ponder, steep myself in Scripture and sometimes, most importantly, rest in His loving arms. There is the perfect balance of fellowship, leadership and solitude among women who are turned toward God and this is an encouragement and blessing for me."  -- Lamia

>

No comments: