Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It feels like Family

Group Photo - The Springs, March 2012

"The Springs is a life-changing event that will stay with you forever and you can use the tools given to you at any time or any where. It's also nice to have a nice room of your own and the beauty of the wildflowers, grassy hills, and wild life to take your stress away! It would be so great to have one more day to be alone with the Lord.

"The Lord used this time to de-stress me. I love nature and everytime I come, it feels more and more like family. The women here share the same struggles as other leaders do. So the prayer time is a special time. But the time alone just goes by too fast. I would love to have more alone time. I love the team. You now feel like family and when we arrive and see your faces, it's like coming home to family: a great, happy and warm feeling. God bless you all and thank you from my heart."
                                                   -- Summer Farris
>

No comments: