Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Wildflowers!

"At the Springs, you learn how to have, and the importance of having, time alone with God. Silence and solitude was so refreshing! I got to rest. I met some great ladies that God put in my small group. I did some journaling which I haven't done in a while. I spent a lot of time reflecting on my relationship with God and others. He revealed several things to me during those times and in chapels. I LOVED THE CHAPEL!  The music during our worship times was wonderful."
- Springs North

"I would describe The Springs as a place to go and detox from the pace, noise, pressure and people that fill our lives and yet limits the space and availability to hear myself, hear God, and unite what has been seperate conversations into a conversation of prayer." -- Springs North

"I had the space to cry out my burdens to the Lord & hear Him comfort, teach, correct and guide me as I dialogued in active listening, prayers, Scriptures, journaling and times of silence. Prescious time!

"He also gave me a fresh glimpse into my what I had be believing about God versus what the great "I AM" says of himself in Scripture. This helped settle my mind and open my heart to trust Him with what's on my mind and heart. I desire to follow and love Him with my mind, heart, soul, strength fully engaged. My trust in Him, and of Him, anchors-down as I got a glimpse of Him. The truth that He has always existed and will always exist: no beginning or end. So He is not dependent on anything/anyone to exist. WOWZER! I can trust that kind of Source.

"I also enjoyed our group time as Luann sparked our discussions towards stimulating and honest dialogue, like, "What quesion am I living with?"

- Springs North, Women Ministries Director
>

No comments: