Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The trails at St. Anthony's were spectacular

It takes a while to leave behind all of our responsibilities at home and settle into the retreat. Taking a walk, listening to the birds, noticing the wild flowers, helps us to begin to relax and become more intentionally aware that God is with us.
"I enjoyed the outdoors without having to do something other than enjoy His beauty and the blessing of health to walk and hike. That is rest, relaxation, down time for me. He used me to pray for a woman who has suffered a terrible loss -- not with her specificaly, but on my walk during my waterfalls time."
-- Springs North

"He reminded me that He alone is my perfect comfort when I am not comforted by people. The Springs is a time to become acquainted, or reacquainted, with how to hear God through Scriptures and live the spirutal life God created us to live."  -- Springs North



"For those who have never been to The Springs, it is a place to relax and be alone with God, and take in God's beauty.  During our retreat, He helped me to see what needs to be done in my life as well as He encouraged me."  -- Springs North
>

No comments: