Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Father...



How did the Lord use the time at The Springs in your life? One woman wrote:
"I felt God telling me to come but I had no idea why. However, who are we to question, right? I enjoyed the first day but started to wish there was more time with others since I was not sure what to do with myself…by myself. Then Wednesday chapel talked about God as not just a father but my daddy when that hit me I began to cry I have always been told that God loved me but never the way The Springs did. Brought me to tears! God brought my walk with him to a new level of closeness. My walk and outlook has never been where I am now. Once that happened all the struggles I had been dealing with started to come out and forced me to address a lot of those things. Keep the prayer time. It is a huge part that I really needed.

"I loved the symbolism, rose, candle, the letter to ourselves! Great workshops! Wonderful job! Everything felt vital!"
>

No comments: