Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chapel at St. Anthony's

Martha writes: "I thought you might enjoy seeing these photos I took inside the Chapel at St. Anthony Retreat Center. I thought the mural was magnificent, especially with all of its symbolism."
"Two weeks have passed already since we were all together at the Springs Retreat! The retreat was all I had hoped for, and more! I would like to express my appreciation to each one of you for the countless hours you spent in planning, preparing and praying for, and then facilitating, the retreat. I learned so much from every one of you. I'm grateful for this time, set apart, that I got to share with you and the other women on the retreat. I was blessed by the experience of being on the retreat and want to thank you all." -- Martha Deal
>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Martha, I loved your photos. When I got home I wished that I had taken some. I loved the mosaic and how they have the river flow right out onto the carpet and out into the world. Thanks so much for sharing your comments and photos with us.