Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Purpose


Devotion.
Love of God.
Spiritually Formed.
Passionate.
Renovated.

It is the purposeful interaction, consideration and experience of the grace of God in Chrsit that transforms and shapes who I am, in the depth of my being, in my heart, in my inmost person,

so that I live everyday in his kingdom--richly,
so that in wonderful ways the Spirit is forming me,
so that I am being transformed to be like Christ,
to think and act and respond as He Himself does,
so that my focus is more on Christ,
so that I am becoming new, from the inside out.

Obedient
Submissive to Him
Dependent
Trusting
Conformed


because I am loved,
as I am ,
cared for, treasured, cherished,
sought simply because He loves me and wants me to be his
lover

his passionate lover, everyday.

"I am my beloveds and He is mine. His banner over me is love."
To know his love, to live in love--his love. Everyday.

This is our purpose.


>

No comments: