Friday, December 16, 2011

What did the Lord show me during our Retreat?

The Lord shared his love with me and let me know that He is here for me. And I learned that the Lord's love is unconditional and He has always been my Father watching over me.
"The Springs retreat is held in such a beautiful place where you can spend time knowing and worshipping the Lord." 
- November 2011 retreatant

"The Lord blessed this time for me in too many ways to say. I felt loved by Him in everything here - from the thoughtfulness of the team putting all of the details together - in small things -- to the beautiful promises with my name put in there personally - it was so sweet.

"I found the chapels so beautiful and driven by the Holy Spirit. I loved the freedom I felt in Track 3 - and when I took some of that freedom, I never felt pressured by anyone to do anythingin particular, which is so important to me, here.

"I appreciated the "silent" table too...God took me on a journey I'm not soon to forget and I thank Him for that! Thank you for allowing me to come!  Thank you!"  - Laura T.

>

No comments: